- Cork - information
- History of Cork
- Places of interest in Cork City
- Sculpture in Cork
- Historical, Megalithic Monuments Castles Abbeys in Cork
- Cork City Bridges
- Cork City Churches
- Cork City hosts the following festivals, events and clubs.
- Places and events suitable for day trips
from Cork City.
- Cork Golf Clubs and Cork Golf Courses
- Dining Out in Cork.........to name just a few of the many Restaurants in Cork
- Pub Life in Cork.........to name just a few of the many Pubs in Cork
- Walking Tour Cork City a delightful refreshing walk from Blue Dolphin B&B
- Scenic Drive Cork Estuary South & West via Marina, Blackrock, Passage West, Crosshaven, Myrtleville.
- Scenic Drive The River Bride Valley Cork to Macroom via Srelane, Currahly, Lissarda
- Scenic Drive The River Lee Valley Cork to Macroom via Dripsey, Coachford, Carrigadrohid
- Scenic Drive The River Lee Valley Macroom to Cork via Cork Lake District, Gougane Barra, Kealkill, Crookstown
- Scenic Drive including the Blackwater River Valley Cork to Cahir via Fermoy, Ballyduff, Lismore, Clogheen
- Scenic Drive Cork City to Youghal via Fota Island, Great Island (Cobh), Midleton, East Harbour, Castlemartyr